Hi Dennis, Everything looks great. Glad the watering system is working for you. I couldn't get along without one. I've already planted sweet potatoes down here, also have russets and red potatoes, too. I envy all your land but am glad for my small yard when I get out there working in it. Have done alot more with flowers this spring. Will have to get some more photos posted. Keep up the great job!!!
This blog will document my efforts in starting a square foot garden. After years of trying the normal "row" garden I was led to Mel Bartholomew's Square Foot Gardening. It really opened my eyes to a whole new way to garden. I have jumped in full force and this blog will document my efforts and the lessons I've learned along the way.
Everything is growing great, but what are you going to do with 144 onions????
ReplyDeleteHi Dennis, Everything looks great. Glad the watering system is working for you. I couldn't get along without one. I've already planted sweet potatoes down here, also have russets and red potatoes, too. I envy all your land but am glad for my small yard when I get out there working in it. Have done alot more with flowers this spring. Will have to get some more photos posted. Keep up the great job!!!
ReplyDelete