A few months ago I was "surfing" through the channels and happened upon a show titled "Homegrown" on KBYU. The guest that day was Mel Bartholomew. He was talking about square foot gardens. I got really interested fast and listened to what he had to say. So interested, in fact, that I ordered his book. And with that I "jumped whole hog" into square foot gardening. This blog will serve to document my efforts. I will show the progress of my square foot garden through this next year. Stay tuned....I hope it is a total success!Tuesday, December 29, 2009
A few months ago I was "surfing" through the channels and happened upon a show titled "Homegrown" on KBYU. The guest that day was Mel Bartholomew. He was talking about square foot gardens. I got really interested fast and listened to what he had to say. So interested, in fact, that I ordered his book. And with that I "jumped whole hog" into square foot gardening. This blog will serve to document my efforts. I will show the progress of my square foot garden through this next year. Stay tuned....I hope it is a total success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Web!
ReplyDeleteTell us a little about yourself and where you are located.
Good luck!
Don
www.sonorangarden.com